Choosing my path
Be one of the digital Fablab students with YO lines
About Orange Fab Labs program
The Fab Lab is a space dedicated towards teaching students the art of digital fabrication along with the accompanying design philosophies. Our tools are focused on the concept of rapid prototyping and provide beneficiaries with a wide range of solutions to tackle their creative problems and to "make almost anything”
What does the digital fabrication equipment within the FAB lab include?
- FDM 3D printers for creating plastic models and parts.
- An electronics workstation for robotics projects that use microcontrollers such as Arduino.
- A laser cutter for cutting and engraving boards of wood, acrylic and cardboard.
- A vinyl cutter for the creation of stickers, branding and for cutting light fabric.
- A small-scale CNC router for cutting and engraving wooden boards.
- A desktop PCB Milling machine for the creation of printed circuit boards.
- A full array of hand tools.