About Coding Academy
In light of the increasing demand for qualified programmers in local and regional markets, Orange Jordan took on its shoulders the mission of qualifying a new generation mastering this skill efficiently.
The Coding Academy by Orange was launched in June 2019, in partnership with Simplon.co, to offer a free of charge 6-month training courses in coding languages for free, supported by 1-month internship in ICT sector. Every year 50 students, out of thousands of applicants, get the opportunity to join the Academy after passing a very competitive admission process. The employability rate among the first batch of students exceeded 70% which proves the efficiency of the academy’s teaching methodology, curricula and academic staff.
What does the Academy Offers
- 6 months of cost-free training course.
- 1 month internship in one of the leading IT companies in the Kingdom.
- Networking opportunities with the largest companies in the local and international markets.
- Access to careers and entrepreneurship training courses in life and administrative skills.
What are the academy goals?
- Train and Empower Youth to enhance their opportunities in the digital sector in Jordan
- Meet to the needs of local and global markets to meet the increasing demand for qualified programmers.
- Lead the digital transformation in the local community by transforming the youth from technology consumers to producers.
- Professional development to give youth a second chance to develop professionally.
- You have motivation the applicant must have the motivation & well to learn programming.
- Your Age Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years old
- Ability to Commit Ready to commit to 7 months of full-time training.
- You passed the interviews To pass the personal interviews conducted by Orange managers.
- You passed the training To pass the one-week e-training phase and solve the largest number of questions.
- Not Studying or Working Not attending University or have a job during the training duration.